Monday, 17 October 2011

In The Gloaming


To celebrate the run up to Halloween I have decided that the rest of my posts for this month will have a horror theme of some kind. See, no-one can call me "Sour puss, grumpy face".

In The Gloaming is a series of comedy-horror podcasts written and directed by Nathaniel Tapley, and produced by Raoul Brand. In 2010 they won the Parsec award for 'Best New Speculative Fiction Podcaster'. I thoroughly recommend either downloading them onto your phone/MP3 player/laptop, or listening to the episodes through their website - either way, you can get the episodes here. Episodes 1 and 3 are my personal favourites (lemon drizzle cake now has an interesting mental resonance for me after episode 3).

In their blog they give advice on undertaking similar projects yourself - well worth reading.

No comments: