Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Talking about Turner

I mentioned giving talks in my last post. Last night I gave a talk about Turner at the Aberystwyth University Book Festival. The focus was on the genesis of Turner, and I was one of four university-connected speakers talking about their books, as well as viewings of digital stories made by writers and mulled wine and mince pies. I even managed to place some copies of my book in the Aberystwyth Arts Centre Bookshop.

 
It took a long time, and great expense, but the massive video of my talk has squeezed through the data pipes to the multimedia reservoir of Youtube and is now available for your viewing pleasure


There were lots of photographs taken so I'll upload one or two as soon as I'm given copies (assuming that they'll trust me with scissors). [Photos now added!]



 

No comments: